Re: [Openicc] colord 0.1.0 released!

Hi folks, I'm a color consultant providing some input to Robert  re.
Gutenprint color management.

My feeling is that it is very important not only to be able to turn
all CMS off for a printer, but also to be able to cleanly save and
recall complete print setting configurations - and serialize them. In
other words, if I determine a bunch of settings that I want to use for
printing profiled on BizarreBoardPaper  with an Epson 9880, I want to
be able to cleanly export this, and ship it to someone who needs this
paper/ink/profile knowledge and who may then choose to reprofile or
relinearize on his own machine when he gets it. Profiles are useful
for consumers but pros often do them upstream, however ink settings
are fundamental for consumer and pro alike.

Edmund