Re: colord 0.1.0 released!

Le jeudi 13 janvier 2011 à 18:09 +0100, Pascal de Bruijn a écrit :
> This is a _HUGE_ missing piece for the libre graphics community.

In my company, we are using Free software from top to bottom. We were
able to calibrate screens and scanners, but for calibrated printers, we
had to rely on Win* printers, which manage colors. Event accounting is
under GNU/Linux.

The only missing piece was color management in printing.

As usual,  I am delighted with this announcement.