Re: colormgr usage and possible bug

On 6 December 2011 11:00, Florian Höch
<lists+gnome-color-manager hoech org> wrote:
> I wouldn't mind letting GNOME handle it.
> Basically I'm just looking for a way to tell it "look, I've got this new
> profile. Please set is as default for my screen and remember my choice."
> What would be the best way to accomplish that?

If you're happy using libcolord, just do something like:

d = cd_client_find_device_sync ("id")
p = cd_client_import_profile_sync ("file.icc")
cd_device_add_profile_sync (d, p)
cd_device_make_profile_default_sync (d, p)

If you'd rather use DBus or the command line, you just have to copy
the file into the right place, wait for g-s-d to add it to colord, and
then do the two other commands like before.

Richard