Re: Possible bug in display profiles auto-generated from EDID: 'chad' tag converts from PCS to device
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Florian Höch <lists+gnome-color-manager hoech org>
- Cc: gnome-color-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Possible bug in display profiles auto-generated from EDID: 'chad' tag converts from PCS to device
- Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 16:13:24 +0200
On 7 August 2011 15:52, Florian Höch
<lists+gnome-color-manager hoech org> wrote:
> Ok, I'm now pretty sure the problem is in LCMS in this case. It seems the
> arguments to the _cmsAdaptationMatrix function that creates the 'chad'
> matrix are simply reversed, but there's nothing you can do about it in GCM
> because it's called in LCMS' cmsvirt.c/cmsCreateRGBProfileTHR.
I figured it might be something like that.
> I'll report to the LCMS list.
Great, thanks. I appreciate it.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev