Re: Support for Huey sold with Samsung SyncMaster XL20

Milan Knížek píše v So 27. 11. 2010 v 19:38 +0100:
> Hello Richard,
>
> have you succeeded implementing support for the re-branded Huey?

Sorry, I was probably to fast sending the email - I found in other
threads that the problem is something else - missing XRandR 1.3 support
with nvidia drivers...

I tested briefly with nouveau and gcm with my huey works just fine. The
only problem is nouveau, seems to be buggy.

Regards,
Milan