GNOME Color Manager wiki

Some of you guys may not be aware of the GCM wiki page. That's fair
enough, as until yesterday the content was tiny, and the page
uninteresting. So, two late night later, I present
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeColorManager

It's quite a bit of a brain dump, and expect more content as I get
more time. Hopefully you can see from the page what we're trying to
achieve and the direction GCM is going in. It's a wiki, so if you see
any spelling errors or glaring omissions, just jump in an make
changes.

Please don't move/delete/restructure vast swathes of content without
asking first. Thanks.

Richard