Re: Adding device profiles

Richard Hughes píše v Čt 20. 05. 2010 v 12:40 +0100:
> What I really want is to be able to point GCM at a RAW file (or TIFF,
> or PNG, or JPG) and for it to read out the metadata (EXIF data) and
> populate those text fields for me, and then autoselecting a profile if
> you've got one that matches. This allows us to provide the feature on
> the DBus interface too.

Will there be a provision for the situation "one camera" : "various
profiles"?

I usually use a single "universal" profile for my camera, however, there
may be users with more variants - e.g. per type of scene light or a
photo shooting session.

regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz