translatable messages

Hi,

This message quite puzzles me: "Per-device settings not supported.
Check your display driver." The comment says: "TRANSLATORS: this is
when the user is using a binary blob". So what exactly does the
message try to say?

Another one is: "Image is not suitable without conversion". The
comment however says "TRANSLATORS: title, usually we can tell based on
the EDID data or output name". What does EDID has to do with,
presumably, an attempt to create a create a profile from captured
image of a reflective target?

Also, how do I access "Analyze Print Shop Images"?

Alexandre