Re: UI Help Required

Richard Hughes píše v Út 02. 03. 2010 v 11:29 +0000:
> I've just merged a dialog to allow the user to choose the calibration
> precision if 'ask' is specified in GConf. I'm not very good at the
> wordy stuff, so I would appreciate some grammar and HIG help from you
> guys.
How about talking about low, normal and high precision instead of short,
normal and long profile/precision?

I get the point that the adjectives here refer to the time it takes to
make the profile, but "short profile" and "short precision" sounds
weird, doesn't it?

--
Please choose the calibration precision.

For a typical workflow, a normal precision profile is sufficient.

High precision profiles are more accurate, but their preparation require
more paper and time for reading the color swatches. Correspondingly, low
precision profiles are quick and easy to prepare but provide lower
quality of color matching.

Low    Normal    High
--

regards,