Re: gcm not working for second logged in user

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> On 20 July 2010 22:58, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
>> User 2 logs in
>> gcm-prefs loads videolut (from a different profile)
>> gcm-prefs sets profile atom for user 2
>
> Yes, this is a valid bug. We probably should get our GSD plugin to
> watch for ConsoleKit changes (the ACTIVE attribute) but really this
> needs some proper session support. I really don't want to add yet
> another session process just watching for a session active state
> change.

Well it's a very rare use case tho...

Since screen calibration is inherently a system properly and not
really a user thing...

It could become a user thing when two users disagree on what
gamma/white point should be profiled against... But then again, there
isn't that much debate about this, and even so, a single shop will
standardize to a single setting...

Though technically it's a bug that could be hit and produce some
really funky shit :)

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn