Re: Color management in ubuntu

On Thursday 01 July 2010 11:58:07 Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
> Firefox also requires the display profile to be configured through
> "about:config" search for "display_profile".

Hello guys,

I'm using Firefox 3.5.10 (Fedora 12) and I just activated the necessary
options (gfx.color_management...), restarted Firefox and I still can't see
this picture correctly:

http://www.color.org/version4html.xalter

I see it as if my system only supports "ICC version 2" as the examples shown.
I load my ICC profile with "dispwin -L" when my system starts but I'm not sure
if its "version 4"?  How can I know this?  (sorry newbie here when it comes to
color management).

Thanks,
Jorge