Make default - what is it supposed to do?

Hello,

what is the expected behaviour of "Make Default" button in gcm-prefs?
The notification message reads "Save these profiles for all users", but
after pressing it I can see the verbose output reading:

 - running: pkexec /usr/sbin/gcm-install-system-wide --id
xrandr_116at01_a01 "/home/mu/.color/icc/xl20_huey_emu_sRGB_6500.icc"
Content type was incorrect: application/octet-stream

It tries to install the monitor profile, however, I also have a webcam
profile set.

And as far as I can tell, nothing happens. The profile is not copied
to /usr/share/color/... or /usr/local/share/color/... locations, I
cannot find anything useful in /etc/... or /var/lib/...  and starting a
session of a different user does not show any profile set in gcm-prefs.

Is this is a bug or not-yet-implemented thing?

Regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - About linux and photography (Czech