Re: Updated Help Text

On 22 February 2010 12:16, Paul Finnigan <paul fincc com> wrote:
> If anyone has anything to add to the help files but does not want to
> update them then just let me know.

In particular, we need lots more FAQ entries filled out:

* What colorimeter devices are supported
* What target types are supported?
* Where do I purchase targets from?
* How do I get a profile from my display vendor
* How do I get a reference image using a digital camera?
* ...lots of other details about color management....

If you're scared by docbook and git, then just submit some prose to
the mailing list, and one of the other contributors can format it up
and submit a patch on your behalf.

Thanks,

Richard.