Re: Looking for supporters to provide Richard H with ColorMunki Photo

Milan

On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 21:28 +0100, Milan Knížek wrote:
> I have given €100, maybe a bit more than usual but anyway I hope Richard
> will not feel obliged to prefer my wishes about GCM - it is a donation,
> not a wage. Also, no need to return if the target is not reached.

What a nice way of putting it! It sounds like you are used to being part
of a community, rather than a gathering of geeks. It is amazing but
through everyone's (OK in the main Richard's) efforts I feel part of
this community without putting anything in myself (I am still attempting
to get setup in paypal. I am ancient and not used to money being passed
over the ether. Don't worry Richard I will put my money where my mouth
is as soon as I can get money into paypal).

Thanks to this project I have found many new friends. How can I help?
Richard has suggested people to write the help documentation. I am
willing but what format and how? Is there a howto I can read anywhere
that would help? I am desperate to do more but my skills are in the area
of project and service management not coding.

--
Paul Finnigan