Re: Enabling colour management in openGL code

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

If gcm updates the videoLUT, do I need to use lcms/lcms2. Do I need to
do something extra (apart from selecting the profile for the display
device in the devices tab of gnome colour manager) to update the
videoLUT.

I came across this comment on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeColorManager
"(although huey is now a native driver, the profiles it produces are poor)."
Is this still an issue.

Thanking you,
M. Aravindh