Re: Using GSettings

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> I'm keen on getting gnome-color-manager converted to GSettings.
> Unfortunately this means a dep on GConf 2.31.1 and Gio 2.25.0 -- which
> might be difficult for some people.

Well this is the development-vs-stable debacle...

First, won't this be an issue for RHEL6 as well? It will be for Ubuntu Lucid...

Introducing bleeding edge dependencies means doing testing on git
master will be much harder, which may decrease the amount of user
feedback you'll get...

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn