Profile Filenames

Hi,

I noticed gcm(-prefs) currently places newly generated profiles as:

  ~/.color/icc/serial.icc

As I already indicated I think it would be wise to at least include
date and time in the filename. I'd prefer something more human
readable over the serial as well:

  ~/.color/icc/gcm_acer-al2016w_200911281415.icc

As you'll noticed above, I think it's a good idea to also prefix
gcm-prefs generated profiles with gcm, to clearly distinguish between
profiles generated by gcm-prefs, and profiles gotten elsewhere
(possibly from the vendor CD).

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn