Bug: Recalibrating a display twice makes a single profile show up twice

Hi,

I think I found a small bug, when recalibrating a display twice
(without restarting gcm-prefs), only a single
~/.color/icc/mydisplay.icc is generated however (actually two files
are generated obviously, but the first is just overwritten by the
second), it is added twice to the profile combobox in gcm-prefs.

To reproduce:
1. Start gcm-prefs
2. Calibrate
3. Calibrate (again)
4. Now you'll notice the single ICC profile is listed twice in the combobox.

The bigger question is what behavior do we want?
1. The slightly older profile is overwritten, and only the newer
profile is displayed (once) in the gcm-prefs combo box. This makes a
calibration history impossible.
2. Each calibration run, suffixes the profile filename (currently
based on the serial???) with date and time (important, since we other
can only calibrate once a day, without overwrites) to prevent older
ones from getting overwritten. This automatically makes the current
behavior of gcm-prefs correct by adding a new profile to the combobox.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn