Re: Some tests

2009/12/2 Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl>:
> The CIE widget is very nice. Though the profile whitepoint isn't being
> displayed yet, I'm assuming this is still on the TODO list.

I've just added this to git master.

> I also agree it would be nice (but not critical) if double clicking on
> the CIE widget would create a dialog with just the profile name and
> the CIE widget, for detailed viewing. And dare I ask, possibly with a
> right-click "Save (CIE diagram) as PNG/JPEG/PDF" option?

Sure, we could do that. I'm tempted to leave that feature until the
CIE widget displays more useful data.

> Also, I notice the CIE widget has two "squares" of "space" to the left
> of the CIE diagram. Does this have a purpose? Otherwise couldn't this
> be decreased to a single white square.

Sure, we can scale this later.

> @Patrice: I rebuild my PPA between 1 to 4 times per two days,
> depending on how interesting Richard's changes are... All in all it's
> pretty hard to keep up, and he's doing all the hard work :)

I'll take that as a compliment. After Monday development will slow
quite a bit, as I've got a ton of other stuff to do.

Richard.