Some tests

Hi,
i'v followed g-c-m using Pascal de Bruijn ppa (thanks to him), and for
these tests I'v built myself the last git (for CIE widget).

So :
1/ The window for listing screens are too big looking at the rest
(left/right panel)
2/ It's ok that this tool must be kept as simple as possible, but I
would love to have the possibility to set white K°
3/ if you play with icc profils, size of the right panel change and the
square of CIE widget may be crushed
4/ I would love to see more (bigger/more details) the CIE widget when
clicking on it

Thanks for this tool

Regards

Patrice Vetsel