Re: Re: Help the GNOME Foundation defend the GNOME trademark against Groupon!

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Meteor <liuxingmatt gmail com> wrote:
So far, we have raised 91413.80 USD. We would like to thank our donors for their generous support.
即使要打官司, GNOME的80000 USD的捐款总数也够了.
赞,还在继续增长呢
So far, we have raised 101453.65 USD. We would like to thank our donors for their generous support.

在 2014/11/12 11:16, Alick Zhao 写道:
在 11/12/2014 08:43 AM, Yu Chen 写道:
问题解决了:
https://www.groupon.com/blog/cities/gnome-update

UPDATE: After additional conversations with the open source community and the Gnome Foundation, we have decided to abandon our pending trademark applications for “Gnome.”

赞!!!