Re: 电影导演请求在电影中使用GNOME logo ,有意思

hehe 这得向人家学习 :)

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
对版权的意识随处可见。

-emily

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: gar lowe <garboilarts gmail com>
Date: 2014-05-28 17:54 GMT+00:00
Subject: clearance for a film?
To: gnome-press-contact gnome org

hey there!

I am an art director for films here in San Francisco

i am currently working on a project in which our hero fights evil with her
computer, she is being hunted by some killers and is forced to use her
computer savvy to find out who they are and hopefully how to defeat them.

the show is "sense8" which is currently posted on IMDB.com - check us out!!

the prop department wants to use some logos to show how the hero is
connected to the computer community here in the bay area...
we thought of having a sticker or some Gnome community logos on her computer and we got
excited and thought it would be a great to work into the film.

so I am wondering if you at linux would be interested in letting us use an
old Gnome sticker or the logo in our film. if so i would love to send you a
treatment and a clearance form;

if you are interested, give me a reply!!
cheers
garrett lowe
assistant art director
sense 8