Re: Larry Wall is coming to Beijing and we need your help!

I heard of a lot about Larry Wall when I began programming years ago in college.
I tried Perl, but switch to Python finally, sorry.I used patch sometime long before git came out(or I got to know it).
Welcome to this conference for sharing, and hope the weather will be fine(no haze) at the end of March here.

Although now I am a pythonista, I would like to give my donation to support this. Could you told me how could I donate, or who I should contact for further information.

Thanks.