Fwd: coding-for-fun, BLUG meeting and more...

明天BLUG的 Coding for Fun 活动,有兴趣的来参加把

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BLUG Website <website beijinglug org>
Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Subject: coding-for-fun, BLUG meeting and more...
To: website beijinglug org

hi,

(btw: have you voted for your t-shirt size already? if not, please go to http://beijinglug.org and select your t-shirt size so that we can order the right number of sizes for our next t-shirt)

It's been a while since we had a regular coding-for-fun event, and so i am happy to announce that our next coding-for-fun event is this saturday the 21st of june at the happylatte office!

coding-for-fun 活动将会于6月21日(周六)下午在 Happylatte 举行

We'll meet at 11:30 for lunch in front of the Happylatte office. 我们中午11点半先在 Happylatte 门口找个地方吃饭。

Projects we will work on among others is designing the new BLUG T-shirt, a mailing-list and a community event calendar. Of course, any other project is welcome too.

时间: 6月21日下午 1:00 (11:30 for lunch)
地点: 朝阳区甜水园东街2号, 甜水园商务中心D坊 (近 6 号线的金台路站B口)。出金台路站B口,右转向北,见第一个路口右转100米,可在左手边见到黄色的一个院子那就是甜水园商务中心,进入院子的最里侧即可见D坊,活动地点在D坊的一层
地图: http://j.map.baidu.com/64t3A
地铁: 近 6 号线的金台路站

Time: 1pm (11:30am for lunch)