Re: Fwd: ideas for the new OPW round and spreading the word

有两个想法,愿意做mentor,有人愿意做么?
1. 翻译及QA:目标Gnome 3.10/3.12 达到98%,尽量找到并消除现在的错误
2. MIPS64EL上的Gnome 3.10 QA,确保主要的组件大体可用。

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Meteor <liuxingmatt gmail com> wrote:
围观妹子ing

于 2013/10/11 14:55, Emily Chen 写道:

GNOME的Outreach Program for Women又开始了, 女同学们可以考虑申请阿。

-emily

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marina Zhurakhinskaya <marinaz redhat com>
Date: 2013/10/7
Subject: ideas for the new OPW round and spreading the word
To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, foundation-list
<foundation-list gnome org>, gnome-women-list <gnome-women-list gnome org>

Hi all,

We are opening an application process for the new round of the Outreach
Program for Women, with an application deadline on November 11, and
internships from December 10 to March 10. If you have an idea for a specific
project you might like to mentor, please add it to
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeWomen/OutreachProgram/2013/DecemberMarch . If
you listed an idea for GSoC at https://wiki.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Ideas
, but didn't end up having a student who worked on it, please feel free to
copy it over to the ideas page for the new OPW round.

We have all the resources for spreading the word for the new round ready at
https://wiki.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/2013/DecemberMarch/SpreadTheWord
Especially if you live in the Southern Hemisphere, please help spread the
word by sending this information to universities.

Thanks!
Marina