Re: GNOME-CN got new server sponsor

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 09:14 +0800, Black Penguin wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I was not active in the past tow month, I think it's a new start now.
> We got a new server sponsor by Co-Create, and I've move
> www.gnome-cn.org and asia-summit.gnome-cn.org into new server.
>
> While I can see gnome.asia is online and redirected to
> asia-summit.gnome-cn.org, but there is some issue in the merged
> a-s.gcn.o, I need help from Will.:)

As we already have hosting for  gnome.asia and the asia summit,  it
won't be necessary to load any of that on the gnome-cn  server.

The gnome.asia domain has been delayed in pointing to the new machine as
there was some old discussion on what to use.  These points have been
resolved now.

gnome.asia is going to point to  www.gnome.org
while summit.gnome.asia  is going to point to the summit site itself.
When we have time to dedicate more resources to a gnome.asia specific
site we can work on that site.

The summit site is undergoing some exploratory coding by Muriel and I,
to see if we can fix some of the maintenance and development issues that
have been run into.

Will