GNOME-CN got new server sponsor

Hi, all

I was not active in the past tow month, I think it's a new start now.
We got a new server sponsor by Co-Create, and I've move
www.gnome-cn.org and asia-summit.gnome-cn.org into new server.

While I can see gnome.asia is online and redirected to
asia-summit.gnome-cn.org, but there is some issue in the merged
a-s.gcn.o, I need help from Will.:)

Issuese:

1. New theme for asia-summit is not work.
2. Shall we host gnome.asia on ours new server, or alias for current a-s.gcn.o?

BWT, I haven't received any week meeting minutes these week? what's going on?

BR

Yang Hong
GNOME-CN