Re: Wake Up World! Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss

On Thu, January 22, 2009 5:02 pm, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> If you want to know who the real establishment is in America and around the
> world, the real power behind the so-called ''military-industrial complex'',
> the real maleficent power that has led this world to inexorable conflict, war,
> hatreds, destruction of real human values, morality, conscience ? it is the
> global media establishment.

[snipping a lot of... well, words]

Dude, don't know if you are aware of this, but this is a mailing list to
discuss about issues and some other stuff in GNOME (specifically in Chile).

So, if you want to spread a message such as this, I believe this is not the
best place for it.

Kind regards,
--j

--