Re: gcalctool now less useful

Hi James,

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't heard of this exact problem being reported.

- Could you run through an example of the sort of calculation you are doing? (I would like to build up some examples of common calculations so we can validate the design meets these requirements). - Are you using the mouse or keyboard to control gcalctool? (note that the keyboard shortcuts work in all modes).

The GCalctool interface is currently being redesigned and your feedback would be very good.
- If you are familiar with git and GNOME please try the latest version.
- I will be providing packages of the latest versions for feedback. You can find more information by following my blog (syndicated on Planet Ubuntu and Planet GNOME):
http://bobthegnome.blogspot.com/

--Robert