Re: [gnome-screenshot] No activity on reported patch

On Fri, 2015-12-18 at 13:47 +0100, Jente Hidskes wrote:
Hey bug squad,

On the 9th of december, I opened a ticket[0] on gnome-screenshot's
bugtracker. Whilst I understand that nine days is not long and that
GNOME's
developers are busy people contributing to several modules
simultaneously,
gnome-screenshot in particular does not look like it receives much
attention.

Therefore I wanted to ask here what is the best way to go forward
with my
patch(es). If it is futile to contribute to gnome-screenshot I would
rather
contribute to another module, for example. By no means do I want this
come across as bugging so please excuse me if it does.

(I wasn't sure which mailing list was best to send this to; if
another list
is better please tell me)

You might want to poke Gnome Shell developers, either on IRC or the
mailing list.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/