gnome detection error on extensions.gnome.org missing vital information

This is an easy fix that could save hours for people like me.

After trying the advice at:
https://extensions.gnome.org/about/#no-detection

I found out this:
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/125526/gnome-shell-integration-in-chrome-not-working

Which isn't in the advice page at all, and should be in the detection error message.

Proposed fix:

Since Google/Chrome has disabled/discontinued NPAPI support (permanently) I recommend the _javascript_ browser version sniffer say that this will no longer work in Chrome, and to recommend Firefox as an alternative for visiting the site.

This would have saved me a LOT of time today, and in the past.

Thanks for your consideration, and thanks for all your excellent work on Gnome!

Respect,
-C