Re: the opening video (Fedora20) shows the Windows key next to the space bar but...

[Please reply to the mailing list. Thanks.]

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 18:18 -0800, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:

Hi Andre'
I posted the tweaktool with Fedora and they tell me to report it to
Gnome.

No, for tweaktool I asked you to file a bug report. Please see
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=bug-writing.html

As Gnome representative you are ending me back to Fedora.

I am an individual who is active in GNOME. By your definition anybody
who replies to an email represents GNOME. You too! :)

I reported that when a new account is signed in for the first time, a
Gnome vidio is started. That video shows that the left key that was
the MS windows key, is not next ro the spacebar. Just look at your
desktop keyboard and look at that Gnome video.

I assume you refer to
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-getting-started-docs/plain/gnome-help/C/figures/gnome-launching-applications.webm
 - the shown keys are a Mac and a Windows key. As there are different keyboard designs out there I don't see
any problem with that. People should recognize the key by its sign/letter, not by its position.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/