Re: Reg. joining the bug squad

how do i contribute to gnome bug squad...i'm not able to get it
please,help me through the process

On 4/28/13, Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach gmail com> wrote:
Hello Sindhu,

Am Samstag, den 27.04.2013, 17:41 +0530 schrieb Sindhu S:
Hi!

I am Sindhu, a recent Outreach Program for Women intern for the GNOME
Documentation team.

I'd love to be part of Bugs squad! Thanks :)

I have granted you bug editing permissions in Gnome bugzilla.

Please use common sense and read at least
https://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide

The BugSquad page is located at https://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad

--
Christian Kirbach <christian kirbach gmail com>