Reg. joining the bug squad

Hi!

I am Sindhu, a recent Outreach Program for Women intern for the GNOME Documentation team.

My mentor (Kittykat) introduced me to the concepts of bugs and triaging and since then I have been doing this: http://live.gnome.org/sindhus/BugsTriaging

Since the above page has been edited to remove bugs which were marked to be closed (and were closed by Kittykat) you can see the history of the page here: https://live.gnome.org/action/info/sindhus/BugsTriaging?action="">

I would like to request for the edit_bugs permission. I tried IRC to discuss this but nobody was available except antonio.

Please let me know if you want me to triage more bugs before I can get this permission, if so please mention the tasks I can take up with relevant links :)

I'd love to be part of Bugs squad! Thanks :)

-Sindhu