Bugsquad Team Update at the AGM meeting at GUADEC

Hola,

As usual at GUADEC we will have an AGM (Annual Grand Meeting) where all
teams describe what has happened in the last 12 months.

I've taken a look at our last four quarterly reports but apart from some
numbers and some bugmaster tasks there si nothing. :)

If anybody has some Bugsquad activity in mind worth to mention, please
drop me a line, otherwise I assume that we live in silent times with
"business as usual".

Thanks,
andre
--