Re: A11y + BugSquad session at GUADEC?

On 06/11/2012 12:42 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 16:49 -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
>> I'm wondering if there would be any interest in having some sort of
>> Accessibility Bug Triage session at GUADEC.
>>
>> We could go over things like:
>> * Accessibility 101
>> * What Orca does and how it does it
>> * How to use Accerciser to triage bugs
>> * How to write a stand-alone Python tester to illustrate an
>>   accessibility bug to a non-accessibility module developer
>> * <insert topic here>
>> * <insert topic here>
>>
>> We could then do some joint triage of some bugs to put the above into
>> practice.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> I am interested in this (learning how to use Orca and Accerciser to
> reproduce problems). If I am around (I leave on Tuesday morning) I would
> definitely join!

Yay! :)

We wound up deciding upon a two-day unconference, which includes Monday
the 30th. And we will ensure that any and all things related to BugSquad
+ Accessibility happen Monday.

Please add your name(s) to the Participants list on our planning page:
https://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/BoFs/A11yCamp2012

Take care.
--joanie