Other a11y modules to close for bug entry and classify as "deprecated"?

Greetings Bugsquad. :-)

I was looking at the GNOME Q2 report [1] which states:

        Several products have been closed for new bug entry and have
        been moved to the "Deprecated" classification, such as at-poke,
        fast-user-switch-applet, resapplet and Sawfish.

I remember good ol' at-poke.... :-) Anyhoo, your report got me to
thinking, we also have some other modules that are no longer being used
or worked on:

* gnome-speech
* gnome-mag
* gok
* gnome-voice-control

The first three have been replaced by speech-dispatcher, gnome-shell
mag, and caribou respectively. The last one is abandonware. [2]

I'm not sure what is the right time (if there is such a thing) for
closing and/or deprecating modules, so I'm merely passing along the
above for your information.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!
--joanie, on behalf of the A11y team.

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/gnome-report-2011-Q2.html
[2] https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/festlang-gvc/2011-May/000079.html