Re: Can't Create accaounts on Gnome Online Accounts

Hi Andres,

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 19:36 -0300, Andres Fernandez wrote:
> Hi I'm using Gnome 3.2 on Archlinux from testing repositories.
> When I try to create an Online Account so I open taht app and click the
> + button. The it appears a popup window, there I can only choose Google
> type accounts.

Currently only Google is supported, as far as I know.
This will change in GNOME 3.4.

> So I click "add" button an there appears an error popup
> dialog. It says "Error creating account" and in the next line "Error
> getting a Request Token: Bad Request"

Feel free to file a bug report in bugzilla.gnome.org with exact steps.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com