Archive projects ?

Hi all,
        I have closed all the bug from bugzilla.gnome.org for a few
projects which were unmaintained and development has been stalled and i
have done this only after getting approval from respective maintainers.

But i am not sure will it be safe to close those projects for future
bugs and move their source code to archive. If it's safe, will somebody
from sysadmin team do it.

List of projects with zero bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org and which have
source code listed in http://git.gnome.org/browse/

* gnome-jabber
* lsr
* muine
* Cupid
* Criawips
* straw
* eggcups
* gossip
* anjal

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks,
Akhil