Re: Presentation

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 23:40 -0200, Rafael Gomes wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> My name is Rafael Gomes, I am from Brazil. I am Gnome user since 2005
> and Free Software collaborator since 2007.
>
> I helpedt the community with event organization (ENSL that happened
> together Gnome Forum[1]), translations for Fedora and Ubuntu,
> developing some patch for HnTool project[2] and I am Fedora
> Ambassador.
>
> I'd like to start collaborating with bug triaging and development. I
> think that this project can be a good chance to do that.
>
> I already have my bugzilla account.
>
> I did read TriageGuide and stock responses.

Yuju! other triager more!

Hi Rafael and Welcome a GNOME in special GNOME BugSquad.
Well like you do followed the necessary steps to nirvana for the
Bugsquad triage, I agree the necessary permissions for you can confirm a
bug and you can edit all aspects of any bug.

> Tomorrow I will get my first bug to triage, according to "finding bugs
> to triage" documentation.
Great if you need any but any help you can ask in the irc server
gimpnet.org in the #bug channel

> Thanks guys, I'm really willing to help.
>
> [1] - http://ensl.org.br/2010/vii-forum-gnome/
> [2] - http://code.google.com/p/hntool/

Chears

PD: If you can speak in spanish you can ask me anything, In English I am
so so so slow. google translator is my best friend.

--
Fabio Duran Verdugo.