Presentation

Hi guys,

My name is Rafael Gomes, I am from Brazil. I am Gnome user since 2005
and Free Software collaborator since 2007.

I helpedt the community with event organization (ENSL that happened
together Gnome Forum[1]), translations for Fedora and Ubuntu,
developing some patch for HnTool project[2] and I am Fedora
Ambassador.

I'd like to start collaborating with bug triaging and development. I
think that this project can be a good chance to do that.

I already have my bugzilla account.

I did read TriageGuide and stock responses.

Tomorrow I will get my first bug to triage, according to "finding bugs
to triage" documentation.

Thanks guys, I'm really willing to help.

[1] - http://ensl.org.br/2010/vii-forum-gnome/
[2] - http://code.google.com/p/hntool/

Rafael Gomes
Consultor em TI
LPIC-1 MCSO
(71) 8318-0284
IV Encontro Nordestino de Software Livre & IV Encontro Potiguar de
Software Livre
http://ensl.org.br

Atenção: Este e-mail pode conter anexos no formato ODF (Open Document
Format)/ABNT (extensões odt, ods, odp, odb, odg). Antes de pedir os
anexos em outro formato, você pode instalar gratuita e livremente o
BrOffice (http://www.broffice.org).