Re: Danger: older bugs are getting squashed with NEEDINFO

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
[...]
> So to summarize, the question boils down to:
> Are you able to take a look at the latest glade3 bug reports once a
> year? If not, glade3 probably has to be excluded from the policy.

I receive bugmail for all bugs and I am quite aware of the state of
the buglist at all times.

Glade will not see another major point release without running through
the buglist (in Glade 3.0, 3.2 and 3.4, we were able to use the list to chose
reasonable blocker bugs and release something more stable, this time
I simply could not do it), basically I need the buglist to be intact whenever
initiative picks up in the future, when Juan and I and hopefully some fresh
blood have motivation and time to run through the blockers.

To answer briefly, no I cannot afford to make any promise to remember
to claim bugs on the list by marking them NEW, rather I need the untended
to list to stay in tact for when we need it.

Please exclude Glade from this policy.

Regards,
           -Tristan