Re: Bugday Artwork

On 11/03/2009 11:45 AM, Tobias Mueller wrote:
[...]

Heya :)

Hi Tobias

That'd be great. Are there any news?

First of all, I want to say sorry. The last month was tough for me: finally I became Computer Engineer (I got my degree) and I was part of the organization team of the biggest FLOSS event in Chile called "Encuentro Linux" [1].

Anyway, I have talked with Daniel Galleguillos, member of the Art Team. He said "No problem, I'm happy to contribute to the BugSquad Team". Daniel will contact Andreas Nilsson to work on this.

Also, I gave him some examples [2] [3]. We expect to have news soon.

Thanks for the patience :D

Cheers,

Greetings!

[1]http://2009.encuentrolinux.cl