Next Bugsquad Meeting (was: BugSquad Meeting Minutes -- 2009-10/09)

Labas!

On 10.10.2009 16:36, C de-Avillez wrote:
> We expect
> to have a new meeting in about one month. You can cast your
> availability on Doodle (http://doodle.com/vpffu5tf23c82nr5).

The first potential date is in a couple of days. I invite you to enter
you details in that doodle so that we can find a good date and time.

We have at least to discuss the Bugday taking place in December.
For the rest of the potential Agenda, please see
http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/Meetings/20091101.

Cheers,
  Tobi