Presentation and new page

Hello!

I think this is my first mail here so hello everyone!

I've just move the info from this static page [1] to the wiki [2]. I
think that now It's more easy add or modify the info.
I think that It'd be good merge the info from [3] in the new page (
for example to explain  the 3 months rule (INCOMPLETE) or the gnome
<=2.22 supported versions (OBSOLETE) ). What do you think?
Also, I've created a ugly diagram of the lifecycle of a bug. You can
see it here [2]

Any comment/correction are very welcome

Regards!

[1] http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=bug-status.html#resolution