Re: requesting permission to give editing permission

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 04:57:54PM -0600, Gabriel Burt wrote:
> What is the process for getting permission to give others bug-editing
> permission?  What are the requirements?

1) You never give someone permissions if you don't check how that person
is doing.

2) Don't hand out permissions if it seems someone removed those
permissions.

3) Read your bugmail, so you know if they're doing something strange

For above 3 reasons I generally only feel comfortable with granting
bugsquad people these rights (they don't just focus on one product). If
you say you'll follow above, then I can grant you this ability. Same for
any bugsquad member who wants them as well -purpose is to attract new
bugsquad people- and has been around for enough time (if you're in
yearly top 5, it is overdue).

--
Regards,
Olav