Re: requesting permission to give editing permission

Am Mittwoch, den 11.02.2009, 16:36 -0800 schrieb Leo Jackson:
> Is it possible for me to get editing permissions please My account is
> lajjr yahoo com on http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

Hi,
a description what you plan to work on, reading the triage guide, and
maybe some triaging together (or you could also leave some comments on
some bug reports about what you'd do) would be great.
Feel free to join #bugs on irc.gimp.net, might be a bit easier and
faster for this. :)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed