Re: requesting permission to give editing permission

Le mercredi 11 février 2009, à 16:45 -0600, Gabriel Burt a écrit :
> I'll admit they are more responsive than some other GNOME
> infrastructure, but this doesn't mean it's good enough.  For example,
> the other day I asked in #banshee for help triaging our bugs, offering
> to walk people new to triaging through the process.  But instead of
> being able to hop right into that, see that they were catching on and
> doing a good job and giving them bug editing rights within a few
> minutes, it took several hours.

Oh, well, I see your point. Just pointing out that you can get something
even more reactive by asking on #bugs ;-) Anyway, don't know what's the
policy on giving superpowers. Bugmasters should know this.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.