Re: Willing to stop receiving CC email for #353076, but there's no "Submit Changes" button

Hey Ali :)

Ali Servet Donmez wrote:
I want to remove my self from a CC list to a bug, but I can't find
"Submit Changes" button nowhere as indicated in "How to stop receiving
email" section here: [http://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=email.html].

Well, currently, this site reads:
If you are on the CC (carbon copy) list of any Bugzilla bug report you can easily remove yourself. You receive a link to the corresponding report in the last line of every email you get from Bugzilla. The link is also at the top. In order to unsubscribe open the report, scroll down to the bottom, select your email address within the CC: box, tick Remove selected CCs and press the "Submit Changes" button.
And it works perfectly fine for me :)
Also, you are not longer on the CC list.

Cheers,
  Tobi