Re: Fwd: [gnome.org #8178] merging two bugzilla accounts

Hey Amit! :)

Amit Aronovitch wrote:
Vid Tis. Jan. 20 20:26:41 2009, skrev aronovitch gmail com:
Hi,

 I have two accounts on your bugzilla system:
aronovitch gmail com (current mail address) and amitar1 yahoo com (an
older email address, which I still have access to but hardly use).

 I wish to merge them, so I can view all my issues when I follow the
"My bugs and patches" search link.
Well, that link¹ doesn't exist anymore, but AFAIK it's planned to re-exist some time. I wish, however, I could merge your accounts but I don't have enough power to do that. I have CCed bugmaster gnome org who should be able to do that.

Cheers,
  Tobi

¹ http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describeuser.cgi